7 Inch External Uwater Monitor |4k HDMI or SDI | Anamorphic Mode | Completely sealed, Embedded Battery |6 Hours Of Non-stop Operation
* HDMI Video Monitor fits and works with all brands of the housings
* Set of the monitor includes: Sealed monitor, Battery charger, Monitor Hood, Hot shoe Ball Mount, Bulkhead connector per your choice
* The monitor is manufacturing sealed and cannot be opened, Depth Rating: 328 ft / 100 m
* Screen Size: Diagonal 7" (16:10), resolution 1920x1200
* Video Formats: Supports 4K 3840x2160p 4096x2160p (24Hz)
* Battery Life: One battery charge - 6 h 30 min of continuous use
DNC-7B(H1) - underwater broadcast quality Video Monitor with HDMI input, works seamlessly with Sony Alfa A7R II, Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Panasonic GH5, Canon cameras, and any 4K cameras.
A completely manufacture sealed design eliminates one most common problems of leakage of the equipment after the open-close procedure.
This is the monitor with a resolution of 1920 by 1200 pixels, an IPS type of panel with 450 nits brightness, a wide view angle that allowed one to see the color-critical picture without color distortion, and a contrast ratio of 1200:1.
The weight of the monitor in the water is neutrally buoyant.
The Video Screen has full menu access.
It is a very rich menu future.
External push buttons help you navigate through the menu.
Power ON/OFF switch, onscreen battery status indicator, and 2 user configurable push buttons for most common functions, allowing the user for quick access without scrolling through the menu.
The advanced feature includes a Peaking filter, Anamorphic Mode, Pixel to Pixel, Image Flip, Screen marker, Check Field, False colors, Histogram, Scanning mode, Center marker, Segmentation, Zoom, Freeze, and much more.
For evaluation of the focus, the monitor has Pixel To Pixel future.
Peaking filter or Focus Assist – will turn an image to mono and give you a color outline, when a subject is in a focus.
Another mode of Peaking filter switches the image to the full-color stage and be able to see an image in color outline.
* Display panel: IPS LED
* Two user-programmable function buttons
* HDMI Input/Output Support Formats:
4K UHD 3840x2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz)
4K 4096x2160p (24Hz)
* SDI Support Formats:
* Brightness: 450 cd/m2, sunlight readable
* Depth Rating: 270 ft / 82 m
* Weight: 3.54 lbs. / 1.6 kg
* Size: 7 x 5.5 x 2.36 inch / 179 x 140 x 60 mm
* Reverse polarity protection circuit
We offer bulkhead connectors for most popular brands of the underwater housings on the market.
We have solutions for all HDMI camera connectors:
Full size - Type A
Mini - Type C
Micro - Type D
Thread size for bulkhead connectors:
M24 Aquatica special
INPUT AND OUTPUT OPTIONS:
DNC-7B(H1) - this model has only HDMI input
DNC-7B(H2) - this model has HDMI input and additional HDMI output loop through Bulkhead connector for Live streaming video
DNC-7B(S1) - this model has only SDI input
DNC-7B(S2) - this model has SDI input and additional SDI output loop through Bulkhead connector for Live streaming video out up to 1080p60 (3G signal)
DNC-7B(HS) - this model has HDMI input, SDI live streaming video out connector. Resolution of HDMI wust be 1080p60, to get SDI 1080p60 Out
A video signal or diagram from the computer send from the surface to the diver over an 80m SDI cable.
DURABLE & SEALED
* Compact 201 x 142 x 74 mm, rugged, safe design.
* The monitor guarantees NEMA 6 (IP 68).
* Strong and lightweight aluminum shell, over hard anodized coating, resistant to salt water, a perfect tool for professional underwater photography.
* The monitor is sealed and cannot be taken apart or opened.
* You will never get water or sand inside, or have to worry about properly sealing the monitor after charging it.
* The set includes a detachable mount adapter, allowing the underwater monitor to be tilted and rotated, with 1" ball on the end.
* Binding T-slots on the top and bottom allow convenient connection with underwater housings and arms.
* It is useful for lighting or an external microphone.
* We have bulkhead connectors (fittings) for all brands of housings.
* Custom length and other HDMI connector types are available.
* All of our bulkhead connectors have water blocks and are open-face pressure rated to 150 PSI (100 meters).
* Water block will protect and keep the vacuum inside the housing when using AirLock Vacuum System.
* Protect the housing against penetration of the water, if something happens with the external cable or connection between the cable and bulkhead connector.
* The DNC-7B(H1) has a detachable HDMI cable for a quick connection with a bulkhead connector on the housing.
* The unpluggable cable is convenient for transportation.
POWER AND CHARGING CONFIGURATION
Option 1 - Standard
Built-in rechargeable UN/DOT 38.3 Certified Li-Ion battery.
Continuous run time of HDMI version - 6 hours 30 minutes.
Recharging time of the battery - 5 hours.
Option 2 - No battery inside.
This option is suitable:
When you need to use the extended monitor period of time.
Or you do not have time to recharge the battery of the monitor.
In this configuration, you will take power from Camera Housing.
Power for the monitor and SDI signal going through one combo waterproof cable with an appropriate waterproof connector (option).
This Power configuration works only for the SDI signal, not for HDMI.
Power consumption of the monitor: 9W
The monitor has a reverse polarity protection circuit.
Display panel: IPS LED
Physical Resolution: 1920 x 1200
Video Formats: 1080p(60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF)
View Angle: 178(H) 178(V)
Brightness: 450 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
Depth Rating: 328 ft / 100 m
Weight: 3.54 lbs. / 1.6 kg
Size: 7.91 x 5.59 x 2.91 inch / 201 x 142 x 74 mm
Voltage: DC 8.6V
Buoyancy: neutral in fresh water/salt
Battery Life: 6 hours 30 minutes - continuous.
Battery recharge time: 5 hours
* Removable Sun hood greatly eliminates glare in shallow water, and outdoor viewing and protects delicate monitors from the elements.
* Constructed of durable plastic can stand up to the rigors of use in the field.
* Spare screws include the monitor kit. The Monitor hood is easy to install.
THE SET INCLUDES:
* Sealed Monitor
* One bulkhead connector (specify a type of your housing)
* 1 metal and 1 plastic protective cap
* Cold shoe ball mount 1 inch
* Battery charger
* Monitor hood (sun shade)