Underwater Full HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic cable 4K@60fps up to 100 meters for Live video
* Fiber optic uwater cable designed to provide reliable, high-speed 4K Data and Video transmissions to distances up to 100 meters from an underwater video source to the surface
Full HDMI 2.0
* 4k format supported: 4K@60 at 4:4:4 and 4:2:0, 12 bit deep color
To support 4K@60 requered special bulkhead connector (contact us)
* Depth Rating: 75m, though it measures 60 m in length
* Material of cable construction: PVC jacket, OD-6 mm
* Material of connector: Nickel plated Marine grade brass
* Using Fiber Optical to replace copper wire as the high-speed signal transmission medium, DNC-1034 is Full HDMI 2.0 can perfectly transmit 4K@60 and 1080p60 video over distances up to 328 feet.
* Compared with any copper wire cables, DNC-1034 is not only longer, softer, but also offers better signal quality without the need for external power.
* The cable easier to use and is perfectly compatible, with no need for external adapters or converters.
* The cable consists of Dive And See HDMI custom waterproof connector from one end, and standard full-size HDMI connector from another side (top side).
* Resolutions: 4K (4096 x2160/ 3840 x 2160)@60hz, 2K@120Hz, 1080p@240Hz
* Bandwidth: 18.2Gbps
* 4K@60Hz YCbCr 4:4:4 Uncompressed Audio Channels; 1536kHz Sample Rates
* Fiber Optic cable compatible with any Dive And See HDMI bulkhead connectors for 1080p60
DNC-1034 Fiber optics cable has detachable HDMI waterproof connectors, as standard Dive And See connection systems.
This solution will work with existing HDMI bulkhead connectors if you already have installed on your housing.
4K@50/60hz signal requered special bulkhead connector.
Appropriate Dive And See HDMI bulkhead connector fully supports the HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 specifications with full support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video.
You can record over 100m distance uncompressed HDMI signal on recorder such an Atomos Ninja V or other brands.