Underwater Full HDMI 2.0 cable 4K@60fps up to 15 meters for Live video or Recording
- DNC-1120 uwater HDMI cable designed to provide reliable, high-speed 4K Data and Video transmissions to distances up to 15 meters from an underwater video source to the surface
- Full HDMI 2.0
- 4k format supported: 4K@60 at 4:4:4 and 4:2:0, 12 bit deep color
- To support 4K@60 requered special bulkhead connector (contact us)
- Material of cable construction: PVC jacket, OD-9 mm
- Material of connector: Nickel plated Marine grade brass
DNC-1120 is Full HDMI 2.0 cable, can perfectly transmit 4K@60 and 1080p60 video over distances up to 15 meters.
The cable is easier to use and is perfectly compatible, with no need for external adapters or converters.
The cable consists of Dive And See HDMI custom waterproof connector from one end, and standard full-size HDMI connector from another side (top side). Resolutions: 4K (4096 x2160/ 3840 x 2160)@60hz, 2K@120Hz, 1080p@240Hz
4K@60Hz YCbCr 4:4:4 Uncompressed Audio Channels; 1536kHz Sample Rates
The cable is compatible with any Dive And See HDMI bulkhead connectors for 1080p60. DNC-1120 cable has detachable HDMI waterproof connectors, as standard Dive And See connection systems. This solution will work with existing HDMI bulkhead connectors if you already have installed on your housing. 4K@50/60hz signal requires special bulkhead connector.
Appropriate Dive And See HDMI bulkhead connector fully supports the HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 specifications with full support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video.
You can record over 15m distance uncompressed HDMI signal on recorder such an Atomos Ninja V or other brands.