Underwater Full HDMI 2.0 bulkhead M16, short thread, straight style, with full-size straight end HDM connector
- Underwater full-size Type A, HDMI bulkhead connector is designed to transmit 4K60 signal from the HDMI output of the camera Sony A7S III or similar
- HDMI 2.0 bulkhead connector, Support 4KP60 4:2:0 8-BIT of Atomos Ninja V
- The custom full-size HDMI right-angle connector is designed to pass through either threaded or non-threaded M16 ports.s
- Bulkhead connector has a water block, which is allows you to keep a vacuum inside of your underwater housing
- Depth - 240 PSI (160 meters)
- Contacts: Gold plated, brass
- Protective cap is including
- Material: Marine Aluminum with Hard Anodizing coating
We have developed a bulkhead connector with a full-size Straight style, Type A HDMI connector.
Maine advantage of this connector - support HDMI 2.0 format ( 4KP60 4:2:0 8-BIT).
Thread of the connector M16x1.
The full-size Type A HDMI connector at the end of the bulkhead is compatible with various cameras, including the Sony FX3, Sony Alpha A7S II, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, Nikon D850, Panasonic Lumix GH5, Nikon Z9, Sony A1, A7S III, and more.
Submersible HDMI Connector includes a built-in water block that serves two essential purposes. Firstly, it maintains a vacuum within the housing when utilizing the AirLock Vacuum System. Secondly, it acts as a protective barrier for the housing, preventing water penetration in case of any issues with the external cable or its connection to the bulkhead connector.
The custom length of cable is available.
Illustrated dimensions diagram for the M16 Underwater Bulkhead Connector with a Short Thread