10" underwater monitor with VGA/HDMI Input
- Ideal for Marine and Military applications
- Screen Size- Diagonal: 10"
- Panel display ratio: 4:3
- Physical Resolution: 1024 x 768 (max to 1920 x 1440)
- Signal input: PC (VGA) or HDMI. Option: Composite, Component (RGB)
- Peaking focus
- Backlight: LED
- View Angle: 50/70 (U/D), 70/70 L/R)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Input voltage: DC9 ~ 15V; power consumption <7W
- Depth Rating: 70 m / 230 feet
DNC-10V - is underwater 10 inch monitor with VGA or HDMI Input.
The monitor have full menu access, allowed user for quick access without scrolling through the menu.
A large, bright external monitor gives you the ability to frame your shots and focus with great precision, and fits practically any housing, underwater camera.
The monitor with VGA input is perfectly works with devices, such a laptop, phased-array equipment, etc.
The monitor guarantees NEMA 6 (IP 68).
Strong and lightweight anodized aluminum shell resistant to salt water, designed to withstand extreme environments
1 option: Power going through the VGA cable from your own power source (DC 9 ~ 15V)
2 option: Custom configuration of the VGA and power cables
Camera - Photography mode. Using Canon cameras 5D2 or 550D and other similar camera,