300ft Underwater to Surface Cat5e Ethernet Network Cable, LAN, color White
Depth Rating: 90 meters
Strength: Maximum recommended pulling tension - 350 N
Material of cable construction: Jacket PVC, OD-6.6mm. The outer shell is strong and robust against mechanical stress
Material of connector: Nickel-plated Marine grade brass or Marine grade aluminum with Hard-Anodized coating
Custom length and other connector types are available
The cable DNC-1105 is a perfect solution for broadcast, security, and professional Audio Video applications.
The cable consists Dive And See Ethernet custom waterproof connector from one end, and standard RJ45 connector from another side (top side).
RJ45 connector plugs into the top side of Ethernet device above the waters surface.
Uwater cable comes with 4-Pair 24 AWG Cat5e solid conductors, fitted with a normal male RJ-45 connector on the end.
Internally an overall foil shield protects the cable from electromagnetic or radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI).
Solid conductors provide maximum performance over long distances.
Cable is Cat5e UTP, twisted pair - unshielded.
Tested to 350 Mhz.
* 4K/HD AJA RovoCam is the camera which allows you to send over single Cat 5e cable UltraHD/HD video, audio, control, and power across distance up to 328 feet (100 meters)
* Connecting any CAT5E applications to the computer, router, hub, Network, distribute data or video
* 4K/HD Camera such a AJA RovoCam .Transmit UltraHD (3840x2160) at 25/29.97 fps
* Gigabit Ethernet
* Supports IP Cameras
* GIG-E Ethernet- RED Epic Dragon, allows for external metadata ingest
* FTP Transfer - Using terminal for wired LAN connection Sony Alpha a9, Nikon D4, you can automatically transfer each image (RAW, JPEG or both) to the FTP server as you shoot or transfer images in batches after shooting
* EOS Utility - use EOS Utility to capture, view, and download images remotely
* Media Server - view images on a DLNA - compatible TV or other devices
* WFT Server - use a web browser to capture, view, and download images remotely
* Remote Capture Live View shooting images
* Camera Control with Canon EOS 1DX Mark II (Release button, Manual adjust focus, Shooting functions, and much more)
• Cable Cat5e
• Internally an overall foil shield
• Maximum CapacitanceUnbalance to earth: 330 (pf/100m)
• Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 69%
• Maximum Delay: 537.60@ 100MHz (ns/100m)
• Maximum Delay Skew: s 45 (ns/100m)
• Maximum Conductor DC Resistance: 9.5 (@ 20°C OHm/100m)
• Maximum Operating Voltage - UL: 300V RMS
• Maximum OCR Unbalanced: 5% (@ 20°C)
• Attenuation (Maximum)
• 22 .0dB/100m (328 .1ft.)@ 100MHz
• 44.9dB/100m (328.1ft.)@ 350MHz
• NEXT (Minimum)
• 35.3dB/100m (328.1 ft.)@ 100MHz
• 27.1dB/100m (328.1 ft.)@ 350MHz
• PS-NEXT (Minimum)
• 32.3dB/100m (328 .1ft.)@ 100MHz
• 24.1dB/100m (328.1 ft.)@350MHz
• Return Loss (Minimum)
• 20.1dB/100m (328.1 ft.)@ 100MHz
• 16.0dB/100m (328.1 ft.)@ 350MHz