Underwater (UWater) LAN Ethernet Cat6 bulkhead connector, Short Thread for 16mm port
* This DNC-2071 bulkhead connector is used for facilitating the transmission of LAN Ethernet data at speeds up to 1,000 Mbps (1 Gigabit per second) between underwater systems
* Full remote-control over many settings, when using The FoolControl App
* Material: Marine Aluminum with Hard Anodizing coating
* Bulkhead connector has a water block, which is allowing to keep vacuum inside of your underwater housing
* HIGH SPEED CAT5E CABLE, Stranded T-568B Wiring
* Contacts: Gold plated, brass
* Custom length and other connector types are available
* Depth - 240 PSI (160 meters)
* Compatible with LAN Ethernet Dive And See cables DNC-1101, DNC-1044, etc
* DNC-2071, is a bulkhead connector, with Ethernet Cat6 cable and RJ45 connectors ensure universal connectivity, gives you the capability to transmit data at speeds up to1 Gigabit per second from underwater devices and control over Cat6 (four twisted pairs
* Stranded copper) your camera or other electronic devices.
* T-568B standard wiring.
* Cables made of 100% bare copper wire and 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs.
* Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
* Applications: IP cameras (RS-485), security cameras, when you need send Power Over Ethernet cable; To send LANC commands from your PC to the camera (RS-232 port).
* These underwater bulkhead connectors fit into M16x1 threaded port or 0.24" (6.1mm) hole through.
* Bulkhead connector is compatible with any LAN Ethernet Dive And See cables.
Underwater Bulkhead connector comes with the built-in water block.
The water block keeps the vacuum inside of the housing when using the AirLock Vacuum System.
Also protect the housing against penetration of the water, if something happening with external cable or connection between external cable and bulkhead connector.
Custom length of the cable is available.
Bulkhead connector is compatible with LAN Ethernet Dive And See cables DNC-1101, DNC-1044, etc
Available threads for this bulkhead connector:
For Nauticam housings - M16x1 short thread.
For Aquatica/Amphibico housings - M16x1 long thread with security nut.