Underwater (UWater) 3G SDI bulkhead connector for M16 port
- DNC-2030 is used for facilitating the transmission of high-definition (HD SDI) video signal
- SDI underwater bulkhead connector with thread M16x1
- Bulkhead connector have water block, which is allowing to keep vacuum inside of your underwater housing
- Material: Marine Aluminum with Hard Anodizing coating
- The protective cap is included
- Operation depth - 240 PSI (160 meters)
This DNC-2030 is used for facilitating the transmission of high-definition (HD SDI) video signal within and between underwater systems and for interfacing HD video-based equipment such as telemetry systems, high-speed cameras, broadcast 3G SDI cameras.
SDI underwater bulkhead connector with thread M16x1, compatible with waterproof video and DSLR housings such Nauticam.
Uwater Bulkhead connector DNC-2030 comes with the built-in water block.
The water block keeps the vacuum inside of the housing when using the AirLock Vacuum System.
Also protect the housing against penetration of the water, if something happening with external cable or connection between external Power cable and bulkhead connector.
Available threads for this bulkhead connector:
For Nauticam housings - M16x1 short thread.
For Aquatica/Amphibico housings - M16x1 long thread with security nut.