Underwater 16mm, pitch 1.5mm Bulkhead connector for Cat5e and 3G SDI signals
* This bulkhead connector, with Ethernet Cat5e and 3G SDI coaxial cable gives you the capability to transmit SDI signal 1080p60 from underwater camera
* Control over Cat5e (four twisted pairs 24 AWG Solid copper) your camera or other electronics devices
* DNC-2039 support SMPTE 424M standard, with 2.970 Gbit/s, and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s bitrates of 1080p60 video format
* Depth - 240 PSI (160 meters)
* Contacts: Gold plated, brass
* Protective cap is included
* Material: Marine Aluminum with Hard Anodizing coating
Underwater Ethernet SDI bulkhead connector gives you full remote-control over many settings like Record and Playback control, shutter speed, look, curves, state metadata, lens and advanced preset system, frame rate, white balance, bit-rate, cropping, and HD Filters (The FoolControl App) of RED cameras. SDI cable transmit the HD-SDI signal from RED camera to the surface monitor for review.
DNC-2039 support SMPTE 424M standard, with 2.970 Gbit/s, and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s bitrates of 1080p60 video format.
Underwater bulkhead connectors fit into M16x1.5 threaded port or 0.625" (16mm) hole through, NOT for M16x1
IP cameras (RS-485), security cameras, when you need send Power Over Ethernet cable;
To send LANC commands from your PC to the camera (RS-232 port).
Bulkhead connector compatible with cable DNC-1041
Underwater Bulkhead connector with the built-in water block.
The water block keeps the vacuum inside of the housing when using the AirLock Vacuum System.
Also protect the housing against penetration of the water, if something happening with external cable or connection between external cable and bulkhead connector.
Custom length of the cable is available.
Available threads for this bulkhead connector:
For Nauticam housings - M16x1 short thread.
For Aquatica/Amphibico housings - M16x1 long thread with security nut.