50m Underwater to Surface 3G-SDI cable
An application for an underwater-waterproof coaxial 3G SDI cable could be in underwater video and data transmission systems.
- Underwater Filmmaking: The cable can be used to transmit high-definition video signals from underwater cameras to the surface for live monitoring or recording.
- Subsea Surveillance Systems: In applications such as underwater security or monitoring systems, the cable can transmit video data from submerged cameras to monitoring stations on the surface.
- Underwater Inspections: Used in remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) or autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs), the cable can transmit video feeds from underwater inspections to operators on the surface.
- Oceanographic Research: For scientific purposes, the cable can be utilized in oceanographic research to transmit high-quality video data from underwater sensors and cameras to research vessels.
- Underwater Broadcasting: In scenarios where live events or broadcasts are taking place underwater, such as marine sports competitions or aquatic performances, the cable can transmit video signals to broadcasting equipment on the surface.
- Diving and Exploration: For divers exploring underwater environments, the cable can be part of a system transmitting live video feeds from underwater cameras to the surface, enhancing safety and communication.
- Underwater Robotics: In applications involving remotely operated underwater vehicles (ROVs) or underwater drones, the cable can facilitate the transmission of video data for navigation and inspection purposes.
- Underwater Surveying: The cable can be employed in underwater surveying operations, allowing for the transmission of high-quality video data for mapping and analysis.
DNC-1062 Marine Grade Coaxial Cable allowed user to monitoring the filming and feed the SDI signal to another source such an external recorder or film director monitor.
3G coaxial cable with Dive And See bulkhead connector
If you need to monitoring HDMI signal on the surface, and you have only standard HDMI Monitor, we offer option "SDI to HDMI converter" - Options.
This device will convert an SDI signal on the surface end of the underwater coaxial cable to full HDMI 1080p signal, which is acceptable by any consumer TV or monitors with HDMI input.
Converter Support the industry's high-end 3G SDI signal and 1.485G SDI HD signal; Support PAL and NTSC.
Auto recognizes resolution of HD-SDI, SD-SDI and 3G-SDI for input.
Full HDMI supported with embedded audio
Synchronized output audio video and audio
Powered by AC adapter directly 5V to 12V, or battery source in that voltage range. 5V AC adapter is included.
Supported Video Resolution: SD 525i, 625i; HD720P@24HZ, 720P@25HZ, 720P@30HZ, 720P@50HZ, 720P@60HZ, HD 1080P@24HZ, 1080P@25HZ, 1080P@30HZ
Audio: 48KHZ digital audio