Uwater combo Ethernet/SDI cable for Surface Control of Z Cam, RED up to 250 feet
* Underwater Ethernet/SDI combo cable gives you full remote-control over many settings of the camera
* Enables SDI output from your Z CAM for recording or viewing
* Live stream via its Gigabit Ethernet port
* Depth Rating: 75m
* Strength: Maximum recommended pulling tension - 400 N
* Material of cable construction: PVC jacket, OD-11 mm
* Material of connector: Nickel plated Marine grade brass
Underwater Ethernet SDI cable (two cables in one - Coaxial plus Cat5e) gives you full remote-control over many settings, when using The FoolControl App:
- Record and Playback control
- Shutter speed
- State metadata
- Lens and advanced preset system
- Frame rate
- White balance
- HD Filters
SDI cable transmit the HD-SDI signal from RED camera to the surface monitor for review.
Custom length is available.
This cable compatible with bulkhead connector DNC-2117, DNC-2033.