SDI, Elbow style, Rotatable Right Angle underwater bulkhead connector M16, Long thread
* Underwater SDI bulkhead connector is designed to transmit 3G-SDI signal
* Compatible with 16mm diameter of the port
* Bulkhead connector has a water block, which is allows you to keep a vacuum inside of your underwater housing
* Depth - 240 PSI (160 meters)
* Contacts: Gold plated, brass
* Water Protective cap and security nut are included
* Material: Marine Aluminum with Hard Anodizing coating
We have developed Elbow style, rotatable bulkhead connector, with stadart BNC connector.
This DNC-2125 bulkhead connector is used for facilitating the transmission of high-definition 1080p60 (HD SDI) video signal within and between underwater systems and for interfacing HD video-based equipment such as telemetry systems, high-speed cameras, broadcast 3G SDI cameras.
The new design allows installing the bulkhead connector in available - desirable direction on your housing. Elbow shape (90 degrees) of the connector keeps the external cable horizontally, instead of the standard vertical style of the connection.
Thread of the connector M16x1, length 12.7mm.
Rotatable portion of the bulkhead connector consists triple o-ring system for reliable sealing.
Underwater Bulkhead connector comes with the built-in water block.
The water block keeps the vacuum inside of the housing when using the AirLock Vacuum System.
Also protect the housing against penetration of the water, if something happening with external cable or connection between external cable and bulkhead connector.
Custom length of the cable and different type of connectors are available.
Available threads for this bulkhead connector:
For Nauticam housings - M16x1 short thread.
For Salty, Aquatica/Amphibico housings - M16x1 long thread with security nut.