Bulkhead connector M16 long thread (Aquatica) for USB 3.1 Type C
- USB-C or Type-C is the latest connector developed by the USB Implementers
- Reversible Connector - no Up or Down orientation so it works regardless of which way you plug it in
- USB-C can transfer data at up to 10Gbps (gigabits per second)
- Big power support - up to 100 watts, or 3 amps of power
- DNC-2059 bulkhead connector have water block, which is allowing to keep vacuum inside of your underwater housing
We have developed a USB-C bulkhead connector based on new USB technology.
Connector DNC-2059 fits the port of the housings, such an Aquatica, Aquatech.
Thread of the connector M16x1, the length of the thread is 12.7mm (0.5 inches).
Low profile Right angle connector fits tight space of the underwater housing.
Bulkhead connector comes with the built-in water block.
Water block keep the vacuum inside of the housing when using the AirLock Vacuum System.
Also protect the housing against penetration of the water, if something happening with external cable or connection between the cable and bulkhead connector.
Really fast speed
USB-C cables can deliver Ultra-HD 4K video resolution to USB-C and HDMI displays
Custom length and other connector directions are available
Bulkhead connector DNC-2059 is compatible with any of our USB cables, such a DNC-1030.
Works well with any DSLR cameras, which consists of USB Type C port, such as Sony Alpha a7R III, Canon EOS-1D X Mark III
Outline dimensions drawing for Underwater USB C bulkhead connector M16 with Long thread.