Ethernet - Power cable, 30m, White color, both ends Waterproof connectors
- This cable is designed to provide transmission data and to control cameras such a Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR during underwater sport photography remotely in swimming pools
- Shoot underwater sports photography remotely
- Remote Capture Live View while shooting images
- EOS Utility - use EOS Utility to capture, view, and download images remotely
- Feed the Power for the camera (low power consumption is prefered).
- FTP Transfer - Using terminal for wired LAN connection Sony Alpha a9, Nikon D4, you can automatically transfer each image (RAW, JPEG or both) to the FTP server as you shoot or transfer images in batches after shooting
- Compatible with underwater connector DNC-2089
Underwater (Uwater) 100 feet Ethernet Power cable (two cables in one - Power and Cat5e) gives you full remote-control over many settings like:
Record and Playback control, shutter speed, look, curves, state metadata, lens and advanced preset system, frame rate, white balance, bit-rate, cropping, and HD Filters, using The FoolControl App.
Power cable feeds the camera from the surface.
Consider voltage drop through the cable length.
For High Power consumption, cameras will require a power source which will compensate for the voltage drop.
Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras (PTZ).