Charging/Tethering USB Type C Right angle Bulkhead connector M24 for Nauticam housings
- Provide power to charge the camera battery without opening underwater housing
- Transfer data, connect to various USB devices
- USB Type-C (USB 3.2 Gen 1) is the latest connector developed by the USB Implementers
- Reversible Connector - no Up or Down orientation so it works regardless of which way you plug it in
- USB-C can transfer data at up to 10Gbps (gigabits per second)
- Large power support - up to 100 watts, or 3 amps of power
We have developed a USB-C bulkhead connector based on new USB technology.
Bulkhead connector has a Female USB - C connector outside the housing, inside the housing 90 degrees USB C Male.
The main application - to charge DSLR camera, transfer data to Laptop without opening of underwater housing.
Connector DNC-2107 fits the port of the housings, such as Nauiticam NA-A7SIII; a1.
Thread of the connector M24x1, the length of the thread is 6.1mm (0.24 inches).
Low profile right angle connector fits tight space of the underwater housing.
Outline dimensions drawing for Underwater (Uwater) bulkhead connector M24 with Short thread.