Underwater LANC remote control bulkhead for 16mm port of Nauticam housing
* LANC remote control bulkhead connector is designed to control some functions of the camera - remotely, without dealing with buttons on the camera itself.
* Bulkhead fit into M16 threaded port of Nauticam housings (or 16mm opening) and works with DNC-1080 Underwater LANC remote control cable (LANC cable sold separately).
* It's comes with flexible stranded conductors cable, fitted with a Right angle male 2.5mm phone jack connector on the end.
* With this fitting, can remotely control on Blackmagic Cinema Camera record starting and stopping, iris adjustment and manual focus adjustment.
* On Panasonic GH4 can use our cable with the shutter remote control DMW-RSL1.
* DNC-2027 bulkhead connector have water block, which is allowing to keep vacuum inside of your underwater housing.
* Depth - 230 PSI (160 meter)
* All contacts - Gold plated brass
* Custom length and other connector types are available
* Protective cap is include
Uwater Bulkhead connector DNC-2092 comes with the built-in water block.
The water block keeps the vacuum inside of the housing when using the AirLock Vacuum System.
Also protect the housing against penetration of the water, if something happening with external cable or connection between external cable and bulkhead connector.
The custom length of the cable is available.
Outline dimensions drawing for Underwater bulkhead connector M16 with Short thread.