Underwater (Uwater) Surface USB 2.0 extension cable up to 24ft
- Underwater USB 2.0 cable, available length up to 24 feet before any drop-off in signal or quality is detected.
- The cable allows you to downloading photo and video files from the camera to the computer, without opening the housing.
- This cable provide full speed of the cameras 12Mbps or hard drives with speed 480Mbps.
- This cable is designed for tethered shooting with highest USB 2.0 specifications ensuring delivery of excellent performance in speed and reliability.
- The cable works with a waterproof USB bulkhead connectort DNC-2028 (bulkhead connector sold separately).
- The maximum available length for USB 3.0 cable is 10ft.
Dive And See waterproof cable DNC-1031, up to 24 feet length, with USB A connector on the surface (dry) end
Underwater USB 2.0 cable works with Bulkhead connector DNC-2028
USB2.0 cable with USB2.0 Mini B 90 degree, low profile connector on Nauticam NA-5DMKIII underwater housing.
This set connects and transfers images instantly from your Canon Mark III camera to a phone, tablet or computer.
Allows controlling advanced camera settings including focus points, exposure settings, bracketing, time-lapse, and much more.
View your images on a larger screen to check critical focus and composition, or use Live View or movie mode for real-time capture to share and collaborate during creation process.