Underwater Housing with 45 meters Wi-Fi remote control capability, HDMI 4K Live streaming Video cable, Power cable, for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX0-II Digital Camera
* The built-in WiFi on Sony cameras allows in Real-Time to control DNC-S2 remotely over WiFi underwater extension cable from distances up to 45 meters
* Underwater housing for Sony DSC-RX0 II Digital Camera
* Uncompressed and clean 4:2:2 4K Live Video stream over HDMI Output connector
* Robust Aluminum Housing with Special Lens glass
* Underwater 60m HDMI and 60m combo Power/WiFi cables
* Wide Power feed voltage from 12V to 24V
* Wet Alarm inside the housing
* 1/2-20 threaded mounting holes from top and bottom
* Operation depth of the housing 100 meters
* Available length of HDMI, WiFi, and Power cables up to 60 meters
We developed the housing DNC-S2 Sonic for the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 II Digital Camera (15.3MP 1" Exmor RS Stacked CMOS Sensor).
The main purpose of this housing to provide Live Video streams from underwater to the surface and remotely control the camera over WiFi.
With a Remote WiFi underwater 60m extension cable you can:
Power the camera On/Off
Adjust all available settings of the Sony camera
Start/Stop recording and capture photos, using the Free download Sony App to control your camera remotely.
WiFi coverage on the surface around 1 meter.
It means you will get a stable WiFi connection with a smartphone, tablet, or laptop at a distance of 1 meter away from the end of the WiFi cable/antenna.
The DNC-S2 housing allows you to connect any external HDMI monitors, big TV, or recorders to capture the HDMI signal from a Sony camera with a resolution of 3840 x 2160p at 25/30 fps signal.
Sony camera generates Uncompressed and Clean 4:2:2 HDMI signal.
On the surface end, we provide Full-size Type A HDMI male connector
The Power cable feeds the Sony camera from the surface.
Set include 12v power supply (110v/220v)