Bulkhead connector M24 USB Type-C (USB 3.2 Gen 1) for Nauticam NA-R5; NA-A7SIII Underwater Housing (Sony a7 III & a7R III)
- USB Type-C (USB 3.2 Gen 1) is the latest connector developed by the USB Implementers
- Reversible Connector - no Up or Down orientation so it works regardless of which way you plug it in.
- USB-C can transfer data at up to 10Gbps (gigabits per second)
- Large power support - up to 100 watts, or 3 amps of power
- DNC-2096 bulkhead connector has water block, which allows a vacuum to be kept inside of your underwater housing
We have developed a USB-C bulkhead connector based on USB C technology.
Connector DNC-2096 fits the port of the housings, such an Nauiticam NA-A7SIII; NA-R5.
Thread of the connector M24x1, the length of the thread is 6.1mm (0.24 inches).
Low profile right angle connector fits tight space of the underwater housing.
Bulkhead connector comes with the built-in water block.
Water block keeps the vacuum inside of the housing when using the AirLock Vacuum System.
Also protects the housing against penetration from water, if something were to malfunction with the external cable or connection between the cable and bulkhead connector.
Really fast speed
USB-C cables can deliver Ultra-HD 4K video resolution to USB-C and HDMI displays
Custom length and other connector directions are available
Bulkhead connector DNC-2096 is compatible with any of our Dive And See USB cables, such the DNC-1030
Works well with any DSLR cameras, which consists of USB Type C port, such as Sony Alpha A, Sony Alpha a7S III, Canon EOS-1D X Mark III
Outline dimensions drawing for Underwater bulkhead connector M24 with Short thread.