Heavy Power Uwater Bulkhead connector M16x1
- Bulkhead connector with Ethernet plus Power XLR male (14AWG)
- Nominal Current: 16 A
- These underwater bulkhead connectors fit into M16x1.0 threaded port or 0.625" (16mm) hole through
- Material: Marine Aluminum with hard anodizing coating
- Bulkhead connector has a water block, which allows it to keep a vacuum inside of your underwater housing
- Contacts: Gold plated, brass
- Custom length and other connector types are available
Depth - 240 PSI (160 meters) Compatible with cable DNC-1139
Maine advantage of this connector: detachable Heavy gauge XLR connector
Thread of the connector M16x1, thread length is 0.5 inch.
Underwater Bulkhead connector DNC-2127 comes with the built-in water block.
The water block keeps the vacuum inside of the housing when using the AirLock Vacuum System.
Also protect the housing against penetration of the water, if something happening with external cable or connection between external cable and bulkhead connector.
The custom length of the cable is available.
Bulkhead connector compatible with cable DNC-1139
Outline dimensions drawing for Underwater bulkhead connector M16 with Long thread.