GoPro Uwater Hero12/11/10/9/8 with 7" HDMI monitor
- Completely sealed, self-powered set for Hero11 with waterproof topside monitor
- All electrical connections are watertight and permanently attached to the set
- GoPro takes power from the monitor
- One charge is enough for 5 hours non stop usage
- The best solution for Live View, inspection, monitoring, Recording when using a telescopic pole
- Length of the remote cables between GoPro and Monitor up to 10 meters
- Operation depth of the set up to 100 meters
* Set developed to use in hard condition environment, such a rain, water splashes, completely submerging situations.
* GoPro housing (Hero12, 11, 10 camera) feeds from the top monitor over 10m cable.
* The topside 7" sealed underwater HDMI monitor consists of a permanently embedded battery. To recharge the battery, simply unscrew the protective cap, and recharge the battery. This battery feeds the monitor and Hero12 simultaneously. One charge of the battery gives you 5 hours of continuous usage.
* For detailed technical information on 7" monitor, see our product DNC-7B
* All electrical connections are permanently attached between GoPro housing and waterproof 7" monitor - no worry about a wrong watertight tightening of the connectors.
* GoPro case and the waterproof monitor have 1/4-20 threads to mount pole clamps or other mounting methods.
* Additional thread mounts on the GoPro case allow to attache underwater LED light (self-powered LED light and mount are options)
- Record high-quality 5K60; 4K120; 2.7K240 frame per second video on the memory card of GoPro
- The housing is compatible with Hero 11, Hero 10 and Hero 8. The defult configurtion is for Hero12/11/10/9
- The Hero 8 configuration requires additional components, extra cost is $26, not sold individually
- Available length up to 10 meters cable length
- The housing comes with two permanently attached waterproof cables:
1. HDMI cable up10 meters
2. The Power cable feeds the GoPro camera from the surface Monitor up to10 meters
Our housing DNC-GP21 requires the GoPro Media Mod HERO12 Black, this is not included in our set.
The Media Mod provides the HDMI Output from the GoPro Hero12/11/10/9 and Hero 8 cameras.
The maximum available output HDMI resolution is 1080p@60fps
- The DNC-GP21 housing support 15x Micro Lens (Close Up Filter)
- 15X macro lens Close-Up filter, make your camera capture micro details in close range
- Macro Lens allows you to capture extremely close up pictures and videos
- Lens Material: Optical Glass; Multi-layer Coating
- Compatible with Hero 12, 11, 10, 9
Lens Filter ND8 ND16 ND32 CPL Compatible for GoPro Hero12/11/10/9
For the mounting of the underwater housing Hero 12/11/10/9/8, we provide threaded 1/4-20 holes from Top and Bottom
- DNC-GP21, 5K HDMI setup very good instrument, to organize stream live HD-quality video to Facebook, YouTube, with additional equipment such a SlingStudio Hub
- Drop camera
- Underwater, Weatherproof Security control systems
- Waterproof Inspection camera
- General underwater inspection
- Perfectly works with home theater projectors, Ninga V Atomos Monitor/Recorder
- Boat props
Housing Tray - keeps your hands off the action camera and allows you to capture videos more stable.
You also can attach the diving light.
Pole Mount allows you quickly attach the Underwater Housing to telescopic pole or tubes
The set includes:
* Underwater Housing for GoPro 12/11/10/9. For Hero 8 compatibility additional $26 (camera and Media Mod not included)
* Underwater HDMI and Power cables 10 meters
* Underwater External 7" HDMI monitor
* Battery charger for Monitor
* Sun shade for monitor
* 1" ball mount for monitor
* One pole clamp
* 1" ball mount with1/4-20 thread for GoPro case
* Important: This set requires the Media Mod case from GoPro HERO12/11/10/9. When you are ordering it is very important that you specify which model of GoPro you're using.
OUTLINE DIMENSIONS of the GoPro case
Measuring units: Inch