DNC-GP17 for Hero11, 10
Uwater set for GoPro HERO 11/10/9/8 - LED Light - HDMI Live streaming - 45m External HDMI & 45m Power Cable
- Unique housing design - compatible with Hero11/10/9 and Hero 8
- DNC-GP17 allows for Live Streaming Video above the surface over 45m HDMI cable for Recording or watching on Big Screen High Definition 1080p@60 HDMI signal
- Maximum Operation depth of the housing 100 meters
- External 45 meter Power cable allows you to power the GoPro from the surface
- Reverse Polarity Protection Circuit for the Power
- LED light with build in battery. One charge good for 2.5 hours
- A perfect solution for boat bottom inspection, construction inspection, aquarium, swimming pool competitions
- Housing made from marine aluminum with hard anodized coating, Dual o-ring seal
- Upon ordering specify which model of GoPro you're intending to use
- Record high-quality 5K60; 4K120; 2.7K240 frame per second video on the memory card of GoPro
- The Hero 8 configuration requires additional components, extra cost is $26, not sold individually
- The Power cable feeds the GoPro camera from the surface. You can use your own power source - voltage ranging from 7.4V to 24V (power source needs to be at least 0.8A)
- Set include 12v power supply (110v/220v) and battery plate for SONY L-Series F970 battery, which gives you extended usage time
- Aluminum Waterproof Housing supports the best underwater camera GoPro Models: GoPro HERO 11, 10, 9 Black, GoPro HERO 8 Black. The defult configurtion is for Hero 11
- The housing allows you to connect any external HDMI TV, monitors or recorders such Atomos Ninja V to capture Live View 1080p60fps HDMI signal from a GoPro HERO 11,10,9 8 camera.
- The housing comes with two permanently attached waterproof cables:
1. HDMI cable (up to 147 feet / 45 meters) with a regular HDMI connector Type A on the end
2. The Power cable feeds the GoPro camera from the surface (up to 147 feet / 45 meters)
Our housing DNC-GP17 requires the GoPro Media Mod, this is not included in our set.
The Media Mod provides the HDMI Output from the GoPro Hero 11/10/9 and Hero 8 cameras.
The maximum available output HDMI resolution is 1080p@60fps
- The DNC-GP17 housing support 15x Micro Lens (Close Up Filter)
- 15X macro lens Close-Up filter, make your camera capture micro details in close range
- Macro Lens allows you to capture extremely close up pictures and videos
- Lens Material: Optical Glass; Multi-layer Coating
- Compatible only with GoPro Hero 11,10,9
Lens Filter ND8 ND16 ND32 CPL Compatible for GoPro Hero11/10/9
For the mounting of the underwater housing Hero 9, we provide threaded 1/4-20 holes from Top and Bottom
- DNC-GP17, 5K60 HDMI setup very good instrument, to organize live stream HD-quality video to Facebook, YouTube, with additional equipment such a SlingStudio Hub
- Drop camera
- Underwater, Weatherproof Security control systems
- Waterproof Inspection camera
- General underwater inspection
- Perfectly works with any HDMI TV, Ninga V Atomos Monitor/Recorder
- Boat prop
Pole Mount allows you quickly attach the Underwater Housing to telescopic pole or tubes
The set includes:
* Underwater Housing for GoPro 11/10/9. For Hero 8 compatibility additional $26 (camera not included)
* Underwater HDMI cable 147 feet with standard type A connector
* Underwater External Power cable 147 feet with standard female 2.1mm x 5.5mm Barrel plug
* 12V universal (100/240v) power supply
* Single battery plate for SONY L-Series F970 battery
* LED underwater Video light with Micro USB Cable for charging
LED Video Light
Quickly detachable LED Video light consist Rechargeable USB Built-in battery, runtime more than 6 hours.
You can charge the battery, using any standard USB charger.
Cable for the charging is included with the set.
The color temperature of the light is 6000K.
No hot spot, wide-angle bim, provides great coverage.
This light generates Maximum 400 Lumens and offers 2 power settings and 1 SOS settings controlled by a reliable push-button.
Depth rating of the Light - 45 meters.
* Important: This set requires the Media Mod case from GoPro. When you are ordering it is very important that you specify which model of GoPro you're using.
Measuring units: Inch