DNC-GP18 for Hero11, 10
Underwater set for GoPro HERO 11/10/9/8 - LED Light - HDMI Live streaming - 100m External HDMI & 100m Power Cable
- Unique housing design - compatible with Hero11, 10, 9 and Hero 8
- DNC-GP18 allows for Live Streaming Video above the surface over 100m HDMI cable for Recording or watching on Big Screen High Definition 1080p@60 HDMI signal
- Maximum Operation depth of the housing 100 meters
- External 100 meter Power cable allows you to power the GoPro from the surface
- Reverse Polarity Protection Circuit for the Power
- LED light with build in battery. One charge is good for 2.5 hours
- A perfect solution for boat bottom inspection, construction inspection, aquarium, swimming pool competitions
- Housing made from marine aluminum with hard anodized coating, Dual o-ring seal
- Upon ordering specify which model of GoPro you're intending to use
- Record high-quality 5K up to 240 frame per second video onto the memory card of GoPro Hero 11/10/9/8 camera
- 100m HDMI cable can Live Stream at 1080p@60fps
- The Hero 8 configuration requires additional components, extra cost is $26, not sold individually
- External 100m Power cable allows you to power the GoPro for unlimited use
- The Power cable feeds the GoPro camera from the surface. You can use your own power source - voltage ranging from 12V to 24V (power source needs to be at least 1.5A)
- Set includes 12v power supply (110v/220v)
- Aluminum Waterproof Housing supports the best underwater camera GoPro Models: GoPro HERO 11, Hero 10 Black, Hero 9 Black, GoPro Hero 8 Black. The defult configurtion is for Hero 11/10/9
- Using the DNC-GP18 system (underwater Live Stream) with Home Theater Projector, you can turn your home theater into big screen viewing.
- The housing allows you to connect any external HDMI TV, monitors or recorders such Atomos Ninja V to capture Live View 1080p60fps HDMI signal from a GoPro HERO 11/10/9/8 camera.
- The housing comes with two permanently attached waterproof cables:
1. HDMI cable (up to 328 feet / 100 meters) with a regular HDMI connector Type A on the end
2. The Power cable feeds the GoPro camera from the surface (up to 328 feet / 100 meters)
Our housing DNC-GP18 requires the GoPro Media Mod, this is not included in our set.
The Media Mod provides the HDMI Output from the GoPro Hero 11/10/9 and Hero 8 cameras.
The maximum available output HDMI resolution is 1080p@60fps
- The DNC-GP18 housing support 15x Micro Lens (Close Up Filter)
- 15X macro lens Close-Up filter, allows your camera to capture micro details
- Macro Lens allows you to capture extremely close up pictures and videos
- Lens Material: Optical Glass; Multi-layer Coating
- Compatible only with GoPro Hero 11, 10, 9 Black
Lens Filter ND8 ND16 ND32 CPL Compatible for GoPro Hero11/10/9
For the mounting of the underwater housing Hero 11/10/9, we provide threaded 1/4-20 holes from Top and Bottom
- DNC-GP18, 5K HDMI setup very good instrument, to organize live stream HD-quality videos to Facebook or YouTube with additional equipment such a SlingStudio Hub
- Drop camera
- Underwater Weatherproof Security control systems
- Waterproof Inspection camera
- General underwater inspection
- Perfectly works with any HDMI TV, Ninga V Atomos Monitor/Recorder
- Boat props
Housing Tray - keeps your hands off the action camera and allows you to capture stable video.
You also can attach the diving light to the housing.
Pole Mount allows you quickly attach the Underwater Housing to telescopic pole or tubes (poles and tubes not included).
The set includes:
* Underwater Housing for GoPro 11/10/9. For Hero 8 compatibility, an additional $26 (camera and Media Mod not included)
* Underwater HDMI cable 328 feet with standard type A connector
* Underwater External Power cable 328 feet with standard female 2.1mm x 5.5mm Barrel plug
* 12V universal (100/240v) power supply
* 1" ball mount with 1/4-20 thread
* LED underwater Video light with Micro USB Cable for charging
* Important: This set requires the Media Mod case from GoPro. When you are ordering it is very important that you specify which model of GoPro you're using.
Measuring units: Inch