Elbow style M16 Long thread Underwater LAN Ethernet Cat6 bulkhead connector, 8 circular contacts
- DNC-2084-L Elbow style bulkhead connector is used for facilitating the transmission of LAN Ethernet data at speeds up to 1,000 Mbps (1 Gigabit per second) between underwater systems
- The new design allows installing the bulkhead connector in available - desirable direction on your housing. Elbow shape (90 degrees) of the connector keeps the external cable horizontally, instead of the standard vertical style of the connections
- Material: Marine Aluminum with Hard Anodizing coating
- Bulkhead connector has a water block, which is allowing to keep vacuum inside of your underwater housing
- HIGH SPEED CAT6 CABLE, Stranded T-568B Wiring
- 8 Contacts (Brass - Gold plated)
- Custom length and other connector types are available
- Depth - 240 PSI (160 meters)
- Compatible with LAN Ethernet Dive And See cables DNC-1101, DNC-1044, etc
DNC-2084-L, is a bulkhead connector, with Ethernet Cat6 cable and RJ45 connectors ensure universal connectivity, gives you the capability to transmit data at speeds up to 1 Gigabit per second from underwater devices and control over Cat5e (four twisted pairs Stranded copper) your camera or other electronic devices.
T-568B standard wiring.
Cables made of 100% bare copper wire and 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs.
Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
Applications: IP cameras (RS-485), security cameras, when you need send Power Over Ethernet cable; To send LANC commands from your PC to the camera (RS-232 port).
These underwater bulkhead connectors fit into M16x1 threaded port or 0.24" (6.1mm) hole through.
Rotatable portion of the bulkhead connector consists triple o-ring system for reliable sealing
Underwater Bulkhead connector comes with the built-in water block.
The water block keeps the vacuum inside of the housing when using the AirLock Vacuum System.
Also protect the housing against penetration of the water, if something happening with external cable or connection between external cable and bulkhead connector.
Custom length of the cable is available.
Available threads for this bulkhead connector:
For Nauticam housings - M16x1 short thread.
For Aquatica/Amphibico housings - M16x1 long thread with security nut.